The I Room Challenge - Calendar Week One

photo yesteryear Jylare Smith Photography


If you lot are a pattern spider web log junkie similar myself in addition to thus you lot conduct keep sure heard of Calling it Home's One Room Challenge.  I've long been an admirer of the beautiful rooms the participants come upward up alongside in addition to I'm SUPER excited today to denote that I'll last participating this fourth dimension around.  To last honest my household is pretty much done.  I've decorated every corner in addition to cranny that I tin find.  So every bit I contemplated which room could purpose a refresh I decided that Jane's room would last perfect.  Of class I beloved this room thus much.  But she is ready to last out of her crib which agency I take away a bed in addition to getting a bed agency it's fourth dimension to brand a few changes.  I experience similar Jane's nursery was thus sweetness in addition to perfect for a trivial babe but I desire her large daughter room to experience playful in addition to fun in addition to colorful! 

Here's the room inwards it's electrical current state. 


So let's utter close the space.  It's itty bitty.  Like roughly people's closets are bigger.  I measured it out every which way in addition to the alone way to represent a twin bed inwards hither is to force it against the window.  I don't similar this regard because it volition embrace upward a lot of the natural calorie-free every bit good every bit accept upward one-half the room.  So actually I experience similar the alone selection is to produce a toddler bed where the crib is now. That would accept upward the same total of infinite every bit the crib which fits perfectly.  

I actually similar the carpeting but straight off that I've lived alongside it for awhile I experience it's also pocket-size for the infinite thus I desire to switch it out for something bigger.  The pigment color is pretty but I desire to liven it upward alongside a color. I'm thinking a pretty aqua. 


I also desire to switch out the pretty fine art for a mirror to brand the room experience bigger.  

So hither is to the to-do listing for the side yesteryear side half dozen weeks!

1. Find toddler bed alongside novel bedding
2. Large scale fine art for bed wall
3. Replace roman shade
4. Find novel rug
5. Replace electrical current fine art alongside a mirror
6. Paint walls 
7. Get a novel calorie-free fixture
8. Look for cute accessories for the dresser

I'll last sharing to a greater extent than details but for straight off hither is a trivial peak at the direction I conduct keep planned for the space:

Stay tuned each calendar week every bit I showtime to transform her room! Here are all the participants thus you lot tin follow along alongside everyone:


Trademarked by Calling it Home