The 1 Room Challenge- Jane's Room Reveal!


The solar daytime has travel arrived!  Participating inward my first ORC has been amazing as well as precisely the boot inward the pants I needed to larn this room done. Thanks for all your back upwards as well as sweetness comments.  I promise you lot honey this room equally much equally I do!  Jane is inward sky as well as keeps proverb how pretty it is.  

Here is where nosotros started...


First I painted, thus I chose art, a carpet and accessories

Here is the after! 



The original challenge inward the room is that it's also pocket-sized for a twin bed thus I chose the Jenny Lind Toddler bed from The Land of Nod.  I didn't desire the niggling bed to larn lost inward the room amongst the tall vaulted ceilings thus I wanted to actually play upwards the bed. 

Paint color is Stillness past times Valspar


I chose the Hello Cocky! impress inward the largest size to depict the oculus upwards inward the room.  I also piled on pillows on the bed to practise a daybed feel.  



The Floral Gem Euro Sham is the perfect centerpiece for the pillow arrangement.  The quilt is the Floral Gem infant quilt.   I idea purple would live a fun color to add together inward amongst the coral as well as pink.   I also honey how the maritime pillow brings all the colors together.  The Kyra lumbar pillow is from Shop Maddie G.  I'm obsessed amongst the pocket-sized impress as well as the pinkish color! 



We are nevertheless loving the Kuma rug! It's thus pretty. 




I wanted to practise something actually fun for the roman shade thus I chose Ode to Matisse from DecoratorsBest.   I honey the fun youthful feeling of this fabric. 


I kept Jane's blackout curtains in the room because a girl's gotta sleep! 

As about other play a joke on inward disguising the pocket-sized bed I set this beautiful flooring light inward the corner of the room. 


The Dumont Floor Lamp does a keen undertaking of drawing the oculus upwards as well as I honey the hint of gilded it brings to the space.  


I chose the Botanical no. 1 and I honey you lot inward the Morning fine art prints for her walls.  Both of these are from Minted.  I've been a huge fan of their whitewashed herringbone frames lately.  






On the other side of the room is her dresser which I kept from her nursery.   Because the room is thus teeny tiny I actually wanted to convey a mirror inward in a higher identify the dresser. I chose the Kichler Wall Mirror from Wayfair.  I precisely honey the kind of it! 


On the dresser I wanted to convey inward about of the color from the other side of the room since at that spot was SO much color over there.  


I precisely honey the Puffin classics as well as all the pretty colors they add together to the dresser.  The anthro fauna vases are no longer available. 


I also honey to convey pattern inward whenever I tin thus I got 1 of Jana's beautiful brushstroke lamps




Thanks to everyone who has been along for this journeying as well as this ride amongst us! 
I wanted to accept a 2d to give thank you lot all the sponsors who donated fourth dimension as well as production to this room reveal! 


Now become depository fiscal establishment lucifer out all the other fabulous participants! 


Trademarked by Calling it Home