A Tropical Tiffin

In partnership amongst Glade I styled a niggling Spring fourth dimension dejeuner yesterday! (which is actually plumbing fixtures because it was a blizzard here!) I was asked to exercise a tablescape that gave off the feeling of the candle they sent me which was Hawaiian Breeze.  Hawaii sounds pretty amazing correct now.  


Because I ever accept a stash of stuff unopen to I honey pulling out exceptional patterns for tablecloths.  I used Ode to Matisse yesteryear Schumacher.   When putting together my tabular array I besides similar to uncovering pretty plates in addition to napkins.  I picked these upward at Anthropologie.  Straw placemats clit the await together. 



After you lot become your tabular array all laid upward it's fourth dimension to lite your Glade candle, unopen your eyes in addition to pretend you lot are eating on the beach!