A Colourful Retro 'Funkis' Habitation Inwards Norway

Green as well as pinkish accents are popping upward everywhere this twelvemonth - which makes me as well as thence happy, since it's ane of my favourite combinations - are you lot a fan too?  We've seen everything from the darkest greenish as well as emerald to sage greenish as well as soft grey-green combined amongst subtle pulverisation as well as dusty rose hues. But the 'deco pink' as well as pea greenish system inwards this line of piece of job solid inwards Søgne, South Norway brings something novel to the scene.



Bambi as well as Heels impress yesteryear Julie Pike. 

The line of piece of job solid was built inwards 2011-2012 as well as designed amongst large windows to capitalise on the stunning views over the Langeneskilen sea. Camilla, Henning as well as their boy Storm moved inwards on Christmas Eve, 2012. "It actually is wonderful to alive as well as thence unopen to the sea," Camilla tells me, "sometimes, when we're having supper nosotros tin strength out run into fish jumping! Our boy Storm is also really fond of the body of body of water as well as loves to choose care of crabs as well as fish."

Camilla is a large fan of retro slice of furniture (teak beingness a favourite!), contemporary art, as well as Scandinavian blueprint classics - as well as of course, colour. "I remove lots of coloring inwards my home, I don't experience comfortable otherwise. My favourite hues are pink, turquoise as well as mint," Camilla explains.

Contemporary Art yesteryear Anetmai
Interior designers frequently propose adding an chemical factor of surprise to a room to actually convey it to life as well as teach inwards genuinely unique. In this room a beaded, flamingo door hanging does the fox (and looks peachy side yesteryear side to the retro storage unit!). 

"The flamingo wall hanging I bought inwards Croatia. I beloved pieces similar that, as well as when I saw it, I knew it was meant for me! The colours of the flamingos are beautiful, as well as I remember it's a fun slice to choose inwards our living room. It volition for certain move moved around the house!

This is a perfect event of how you lot tin strength out transform a neutral infinite amongst a few accessories as well as a contention piece. In Camilla's bath a mint coloured retro chest-of-drawers, salmon pinkish towels as well as a rattan constitute pot add together a fresh as well as vibrant feel. I beloved the seascape too!

Is at that topographic point anything that you lot beloved inwards item from this home? I'm already wondering where to role that deco pink!

You tin strength out banking concern gibe out to a greater extent than snapshots from Camilla's habitation on her instagram bright colours inwards a Danish home 
(also featuring Deco pink!), a Danish habitation sum of vintage treasures as well as 12 child-friendly ideas from a happy menage unit of measurement habitation inwards Berlin. Oh hang on - why don't I merely order you lot the link to the entire bright coloring homes archive - far easier!

I promise you lot enjoyed the tours!

Vi ses imorgon!

Niki

Photography yesteryear Camilla / @Rainbowfunkis shared amongst variety permission